Audition Participants must:
- be at least 18 years of age by October 17, 2014
- hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- wear a cropped dance top, fitted dance shorts, briefs or dance skirt, and non-marking soled shoes
- submit non-returnable headshot or full body photo (8”x10”; does not need to be professional but must be clear and contain only the audition participant)
- submit a dance resume including any previous dance teams, classes, or workshops, current employment and training, and educational background. Also include 3 references with your resume.
- professional looking hair and makeup are encouraged
- live in the Denver area and have reliable transportation to and from all Colorado Mammoth home games and Wild Bunch practices
2014 Audition Schedule:
Friday, October 17 (Preliminary Audition)
Semi - Finalists announced: 10pm
Saturday, October 18 (Semi-Finals)
Individual Interviews & Photo Shoots: 9am – 1:30pm
Semi-Final Dance Audition Check-In: 2pm
Finalists announced: 4pm
Training Camp (held at the Wild Bunch practice facility in Downtown Denver):
Monday, October 20: 7:30-10pm
Wednesday, October 22: 7:30-10pm
Saturday, October 25 (Finals)
Final Dance Audition Check-In: 8:45am
2015 Wild Bunch Dance Team Announced: 12pm
*Audition schedule subject to change.
The preliminary round of auditions will be held at the Pepsi Center. All participants are required to wear a fitted half top and shorts (briefs or skirt are acceptable) and bring their headshot and resume to the preliminary audition registration. Dancers will learn a short routine and audition in small groups in front of a panel of judges.
Individual Interviews & Photo Shoot:
On Saturday, Oct. 18, semi-finalists will be asked to attend an individual interview with a panel of judges followed by a photo shoot in a Wild Bunch uniform. The 10-minute interviews will be held at the Pepsi Center and will be scheduled following the preliminary round of auditions.
Details of the training camp will be made available after the finalists are announced on Saturday, October 18, 2014. Both dates of the training camp are mandatory.
- Prep Classes: attire left to dancer’s discretion – non-marking shoes only
- Prelims and Semi-finals: cropped dance top, fitted dance shorts, briefs or dance skirt, and non-marking soled shoes. You will not be allowed to audition in jeans or dance pants.
- Semi-finalist Interviews: business attire
- Semi-finalist Photo Shoot: uniform and boots will be provided. Dancer is responsible for all undergarments including pantyhose, socks, and a convertible bra.
- Training Camp: all black half top and fitted shorts
Prep class details »
Contact Wild Bunch Manager Amy Jo Wagner at 303.405.1206 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.