Colorado Mammoth Message Board

The official fan forum of the Colorado Mammoth
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Posts: 6896
Location: Section 124, Row 16, Seat 5
silvanthalas wrote:
Lacrosse getting plenty of attention in tonight's episode of Archer. :lol:


It got love on King of the Hill, too, back in the day.

I recall one episode where Joseph started playing and practiced with Hank and another episode where Hank stopped a gyroscope with a lacrosse stick.

Just proves that Mike Judge needs more of your praise.

_________________
43-8 You Mad, Bro?
Go Hawks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:45 pm
Posts: 3665
Location: Denver
Ronin wrote:
Mtn_Scott wrote:
Ronin wrote:
To answer the both of you:

General office monkey work at a law firm downtown, but it's less than 5 miles away, pays enough that all of my bills and a few extras are covered, and I don't have to freak out trying to find a place when my lease ends in a couple of weeks.

It's a good day. And I enjoy the fact that I was able to buy a good six pack tonight (Guinness Black Lager; seriously, give it a try.)
Where downtown?


12th and Bannock.
Maybe not "downtown" proper, but close enough.


You're not too far away from me and my new job.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:44 am
Posts: 2923
Location: The Can
Snowkitten wrote:
You're not too far away from me and my new job.


We're still closer. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Sec. 124 Row 16 Seat 4 THE TAR PIT
silvanthalas wrote:
Snowkitten wrote:
You're not too far away from me and my new job.


We're still closer. ;)


Do you two have to deal with the protesters during your commute?

_________________
I would like to meet the guy that invented beer, and buy that dude a beer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:44 am
Posts: 2923
Location: The Can
SPIKE wrote:
Do you two have to deal with the protesters during your commute?


Unless you work in or need to go downtown, they're not an issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 484
Location: Westminster, CO
New Cameras :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:45 pm
Posts: 3665
Location: Denver
SPIKE wrote:
silvanthalas wrote:
Snowkitten wrote:
You're not too far away from me and my new job.


We're still closer. ;)


Do you two have to deal with the protesters during your commute?


Nope, don't come anywhere close to them. Thankfully I don't have to go through downtown to get to or from work.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Posts: 6896
Location: Section 124, Row 16, Seat 5
Days that don't involve skunks.

_________________
43-8 You Mad, Bro?
Go Hawks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Sec. 124 Row 16 Seat 4 THE TAR PIT
Ronin wrote:
Days that don't involve skunks.


Indeed. Benny doesn't hardly smell anymore but the house still kinda stinks. Noticed when I got home from work.

_________________
I would like to meet the guy that invented beer, and buy that dude a beer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:59 am
Posts: 319
Location: Section 124
Ronin wrote:
Days that don't involve skunks.


Do many of your days involve skunks?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Posts: 6896
Location: Section 124, Row 16, Seat 5
eric wrote:
Ronin wrote:
Days that don't involve skunks.


Do many of your days involve skunks?


No.
But any day that does involve one makes you realize how awesome it is when they don't.

_________________
43-8 You Mad, Bro?
Go Hawks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 1471
Location: Harley Country (The CAVE)-Sec 130 Row 3 Seats 5-9
Ronin wrote:

No.
But any day that does involve one makes you realize how awesome it is when they don't.


Same sentiment is expressed towards BIKERS! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Sec. 124 Row 16 Seat 4 THE TAR PIT
An a-hole driver, speeding around in traffic, not paying attention and crashing into a big red and white stripped railroad arm, with flashing lights, already down in the roadway. Doing about 50mph and locking up the brakes, about 10 feet before he hit, in an atempt to not crash into it. I laughed my *** off. It would been even better if the train was in the roadway too.

_________________
I would like to meet the guy that invented beer, and buy that dude a beer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:23 am
Posts: 6608
Location: Section 128, Row 12, Seats 7-10
SPIKE wrote:
An a-hole driver, speeding around in traffic, not paying attention and crashing into a big red and white stripped railroad arm, with flashing lights, already down in the roadway. Doing about 50mph and locking up the brakes, about 10 feet before he hit, in an atempt to not crash into it. I laughed my *** off. It would been even better if the train was in the roadway too.


I am confused (how I assume you feel daily).... Did it grind your gears or make your day?

_________________
No one's taller than
the last man standing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 737
Location: Sec. 124 Row 16 Seat 4 THE TAR PIT
Ninja 4 Hire wrote:
SPIKE wrote:
An a-hole driver, speeding around in traffic, not paying attention and crashing into a big red and white stripped railroad arm, with flashing lights, already down in the roadway. Doing about 50mph and locking up the brakes, about 10 feet before he hit, in an atempt to not crash into it. I laughed my *** off. It would been even better if the train was in the roadway too.


I am confused (how I assume you feel daily).... Did it grind your gears or make your day?


Only on days when people post things like you did. I posted it in 'makes my day's for a reason. I laughed for the next 10 minutes.

_________________
I would like to meet the guy that invented beer, and buy that dude a beer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Posts: 6896
Location: Section 124, Row 16, Seat 5
Seeing that NFL mouthpiece d*uchebag Mike Pereira week after week explain why the ref will overturn/uphold a call after a review only to have the ref come out and do the exact opposite.

Awesome that the former vp of officiating has such a firm grasp on how his refs call the game. :roll:

_________________
43-8 You Mad, Bro?
Go Hawks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:53 am
Posts: 654
Location: Colorado
Watching the Mammoth play again after an eight-month layover.

JC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Posts: 6896
Location: Section 124, Row 16, Seat 5
Just had the greatest bum conversation ever tonight:

**leaving work**

"Hey, you got a lighter?"
"No, sorry."
"You don't?!?!"
"Nope."
"Aw, sh*t. Er....ah, poop. I...heh....that's what she said."

**me walking away to be sure I keep my kidneys**

_________________
43-8 You Mad, Bro?
Go Hawks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:45 pm
Posts: 3665
Location: Denver
The new jerseys! Awesome. Can't wait until the home opener.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:23 am
Posts: 6608
Location: Section 128, Row 12, Seats 7-10
Studyn my a$$* off with the tv on for back ground noise and suddenly I hear moaning.... Look up and got the soft core rollin. Movie channels rock.


*FN really? *** is filtered? Not only is it the technical name for a donkey but 8 year olds mutherf you all day on Xbox then follow it with tea bagging. Good to know society has their priorities in order.

_________________
No one's taller than
the last man standing.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group