Colorado Mammoth Message Board

The official fan forum of the Colorado Mammoth
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 106  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:10 am 

Ninja 4 Hire wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyA8yjUYxJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I can't believe they are ticketing the dude. Saying he didn't have control of the dog. Are you kidding me? She came to the dog and tried to kiss it, it's not like the dog went to her. $5 says that breed is added to the ban list now.(edit: that breed is already on the list for aurora and lone tree)

That's another thing that blows my hand: he had his hand wrapped around the dog's collar and this woman then tried to make out with the dog, yet he is to blame? Get the $#@! out of here.
It is so unreal that our society has gotten to the point where common sense is a rare commodity and even if someone's own actions bring upon their own pain and misery, it's always someone elses fault.
Take some goddamn responsibility!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 am 

Ronin wrote:
Ninja 4 Hire wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyA8yjUYxJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I can't believe they are ticketing the dude. Saying he didn't have control of the dog. Are you kidding me? She came to the dog and tried to kiss it, it's not like the dog went to her. $5 says that breed is added to the ban list now.(edit: that breed is already on the list for aurora and lone tree)

That's another thing that blows my hand: he had his hand wrapped around the dog's collar and this woman then tried to make out with the dog, yet he is to blame? Get the $#@! out of here.
It is so unreal that our society has gotten to the point where common sense is a rare commodity and even if someone's own actions bring upon their own pain and misery, it's always someone elses fault.
Take some goddamn responsibility!!

not only is it someone elseÂ’s fault, but we reward the stupid with cash and prizes via litigious posturing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 pm 

i cant believe their ticketing that guy. people are stupid. it doesnt help that guy or the dog that she is "famous" in colorado either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 pm 

Having your not cheap, limited edition Mammoth jersey arrive with a fold in one of the numbers that causes such a crease in the jersey, it no longer lays flat. :evil: Really not happy. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 pm 

Introduce said expensive jersey to a warm Iron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 pm 

Mtn_Scott wrote:
Introduce said expensive jersey to a warm Iron.

Luckily, I think it's going to come out, but one of the numbers on the sleeve actually does have a crease in it that definitely won't. It's more the annoyance in that despite there not being a patch on the front, the jersey was folded in a way that a number was bent in half rather than folded around. Since the patch isn't on the front, that would have been easy to do before stuffing it in it's little UPS baggie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 am 

I have learned to not expect much from people who stuff things into boxes for a living. (Amazon excluded)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 am 

The whole blowout on the big boards about the TGI Friday's brawl. Brings back bad memories of how some on this forum reacted to AG, IG, and JL getting yanked from DU. :( Oh and people who troll news sites comments posts make me question humanity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 am 

Putting up with a ten year old turd leaning over the rail, yelling, running his mouth at us the whole game. While the parents and arena staff acted completely oblivious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 am 

blake wrote:
Putting up with a ten year old turd leaning over the rail, yelling, running his mouth at us the whole game. While the parents and arena staff acted completely oblivious.

That's what you get for being on Xbox live instead of watching the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm 

It's 2100 and I need to eat 900 calories still. Bahhhhhhhh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 am 

Ninja 4 Hire wrote:
It's 2100 and I need to eat 900 calories still. Bahhhhhhhh

Image of the Day: Ninja bunched up on the couch crying over a gallon of ice cream from watching a rom-com. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:41 pm 

ha ha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 am 

T Mobile's lack of a competitive phone upgrade offers.

Once upon a time, they'd cut you a pretty solid deal on a phone. Now, after being with them for nearly 10 years, it looks like it would be cheaper to just pay the early contract termination fee and go through another carrier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:00 am 

Ronin wrote:

Once upon a time, they'd cut you a pretty solid deal on a phone. Now, after being with them for nearly 10 years, it looks like it would be cheaper to just pay the early contract termination fee and go through another carrier.
Cheap monthly payment=Greater Phone cost.
The modern Smart Phone cost is around $600, the carriers sell them for $200, they have to make that difference up somewhere. T-MO's model is a cheeper monthly payment but they can not subsidize as much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:32 am 

Mtn_Scott wrote:
Ronin wrote:

Cheap monthly payment=Greater Phone cost.
The modern Smart Phone cost is around $600, the carriers sell them for $200, they have to make that difference up somewhere. T-MO's model is a cheeper monthly payment but they can not subsidize as much.

What pisses me off, though, (and this is the age old story,) some of the same $300-$400 phones they would charge me for are free phones for new accounts when you sign up online.
That's what has always pissed me off is how companies will grease potential customers, but essentially stop taking care of their existing customers once they have them on board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 pm 

The only say you have is with your dollars. If you want inexpensive on both sides I would go check out the Huwaei Android Phones that Cricket is selling. Best smart phone deals out there.
http://www.mycricket.com/cell-phones/de ... rcury-m886

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 pm 

Mtn_Scott wrote:
The only say you have is with your dollars. If you want inexpensive on both sides I would go check out the Huwaei Android Phones that Cricket is selling. Best smart phone deals out there.

I have a few friends that have those. A brick could proccess better than that phone. Half off the apps they want cannot even load on their phone and when it does, it ends up crashing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:17 pm 

Are those the mercury or the ascend II?

If you want to do it right find a Used Fascinate for $100, Flash ICS on it, then Flash it over to Cricket. That is a little more complicated though :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:41 pm 

Mtn_Scott wrote:

It's not so much a matter of me wanting them to totally bend over on my behalf, but back in the day, they used to have GREAT deals on upgrades after you'd been with them for a length of time. Now, as I said, their "discounted" upgrade options are still much, much more than just walking away and getting a new contract somewhere else while they are presently laying spread eagle for a new john who may be interested.

When my contract is up, that is most likely what I'm going to do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 106  Next