Single’s Appreciation Player Suite Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
Sponsored by the Colorado Mammoth
Sweepstakes Form: Click Here
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. Only legal residents of the State of Colorado who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (an “Eligible Entrant”) are eligible to enter the Single’s Appreciation Player Suite Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”). Employees, officers and directors of KSE LAX, LLC d/b/a Colorado Mammoth (“Sponsor”), Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC (“KSE”), the National Lacrosse League (“NLL”) and its member teams and Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and any immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, parent (biological, foster or adoptive), or spouse/domestic partner, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household of such individuals, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period. The entry period begins January 25, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and ends on January 29, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. MST (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by Sponsor by the end of the Entry Period to be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Entry Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Promotion.
- How to Enter. Internet access is required. There is one (1) way to enter: Eligible Entrants may visit http://www.coloradomammoth.com/pages/single-s-appreciation-player-suite-giveaway/ and click on the link provided to complete the online entry form for the Promotion during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested in the online form to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void. No form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address in question by the applicable Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of these Official Rules.
- Winner Selection. Ten (10) winners of the Promotion (each, a “Winner”) will be selected by random drawing after the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. Sponsor will attempt to contact each potential Winner in the manner described below. Should any potential Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or the entry be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such potential Drawing Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative potential Winner.
- Winner Contact. Sponsor will attempt to contact a potential Winner via phone call or e-mail within twenty-four (24) hours after the Entry Period has ended. If a potential Winner does not reply to Sponsor’s e-mail during such twenty-four (24) hour period, or cannot be reached by phone during the twenty-four (24) hour period or fails to respond to a voicemail by calling Sponsor back within twenty-four (24) hours after said message is delivered, such potential Drawing Winner will be disqualified, and an alternative potential Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries received and contacted in the manner set forth above. Such process will continue until Sponsor contacts an Eligible Entrant who replies to Sponsor’s e-mail or receives Sponsor’s call or returns Sponsor’s message, and after completion of any verification procedures such Eligible Entrant will be deemed the Winner of a Prize. At all times, Sponsor reserves to right to select an alternate Winner in the event that a Winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Prize Descriptions. Each Winner will receive two (2) single game suite tickets for the February 2, 2018 Mammoth home game (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $150. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging accommodations, transportation costs to/from the game, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of entries Sponsor has received by the end of the Entry Period and will decrease as more entries are received.
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive a Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of a Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. All costs and expenses associated with any Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the applicable Winner. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the Prize awarded in connection with the Promotion are each Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Prize as required by law. Each Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release. To the extent requested, all such forms must be completed and returned within twenty-four (24) hours, or Sponsor may disqualify the Winner and select an alternative Prize Winner. NLL game, event, and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of NLL and/or the applicable NLL team, as applicable, and may be subject to change. Exact seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as a Prize will govern in the event a game, event or exhibition, as defined by NLL, is not played due to weather, an act of god, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, work stoppage or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable arena regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable Promotion Entities reserve the right to remove or deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any game, event or exhibition.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any Prize awarded. Each Winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to Sponsor, KSE, and the other Promotion Entities the absolute right and license to use, publicize, post, and/or display such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Promotion Entities’ sole discretion) and Prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. The Promotion Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Promotion or a Prize (other than that any autographed memorabilia that may be awarded as a prize is authentic and items described as player or game-used have, in fact, been used by a player and/or in a game) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Promotion and the Prize. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for (a) printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; (b) transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost; (c) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Promotion; (d) failed communications or communications that are jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (e) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, or any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties in connection with the administration of the Promotion or the offering or announcement of the Prizes or in any Prize notification documents; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Promotion; (g) damage to an entrant’s system occasioned by participation in this Promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Promotion; or (h) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in Promotion-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an Eligible Entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (1) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Promotion; (2) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (3) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (4) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (5) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A POTENTIAL WINNER MAY RESULT IN SUCH POTENTIAL WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND IN SUCH EVENT ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION AND/OR RECEIVING A PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR COURT COSTS; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Promotion must be brought in a state or federal court located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado, and all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is KSE LAX, LLC d/b/a Colorado Mammoth, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, Colorado 80204.
- Winner List. For the list of all prize winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winner- Single’s Appreciation Player Suite Giveaway Sweepstakes, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, Colorado 80204. All requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days following the end of the 2017-18 NLL regular season.